BSD Capital has acquired the Former Sears at Paddock Mall located at 3100 SW College Road, with 145,857 Sq/ft on 12.03 acres over two parcels of land. It is situated within the in the heart of a dynamic retail corridor in Ocala, FL and is poised to benefit from its easy accessibility and its location in a high traffic area with over 137,000 vehicles passing the corridor every day.
The redevelopment of this property will include the construction of an Artisan Market offering 20 restaurant-ready 2,028 sq. ft retail spaces, 78 booths that are 340 sq ft, and room for 12 pop-ups/kiosks with direct entry from Paddock Mall. The project’s new name will be Paddock Artisan Market.
- Located near a plethora of retail, entertainment, diverse amenities, demand drivers and employment hubs.
- Opportunity to redevelop the former SEARS building and outbuilding will add significant value.
- Located within the medium intensity/special district (Paddock center) per the future land use plan (“Ocala 2035”).
- Designed to facilitate mixed–use development with two or more complimentary uses.
- Potential to tap into a dynamic trade area with attractive demographics
- The 10-mile area has ±232k residents with an average household income of $67k
- Positioned on ±12 acres with favorable/flexible zoning with unlimited possibilities; conceptual site plans available
- Premier site positioned along a heavily trafficked corridor with 137k cars passing the site daily
- Just one mile east from both I-75 and SW College road.
Property Size 145,857 sq ft, 12.03 Acres
Location Ocala, FL